Govern board meetings more efficiently by streamlining the preparation, distribution, and publishing of board information and materials with BoardBook® Premier, a web-based application service. BoardBook® Premier is easy to learn and use, does not require software installation, and contains no set-up fees.
- Create the board agenda from scratch or use an old one as a template.
- Search an archive of prior meetings packets and approved minutes.
- Convert attachments to PDF to be viewed as individual down- loads or as part of a full PDF board packet.
- Drag and drop agenda items or attachments to reorder the agenda with automatic renumbering and pagination.
- Email notifications can be sent when meeting materials are available for viewing. The meeting can be viewed online in an easy to follow paperless view or the entire packet can be downloaded as a PDF for offline viewing
- Notes to the meeting can be added within the BoardBook® Premier program online or by printing a hard copy and using the PDF editor.
- Permission levels can be granted to allow different viewers to receive different materials when viewing a meeting.
- Meeting notices and materials will be available through a link on the district’s website.
- Generate an agenda for online posting based on the meeting that you have created.
- Board minutes can be kept in the system and can be made available to the public.
A subscription includes:
- Personalized training for staff and/or board members
- Customization for the districts
- Excellent telephone support service
- Online help features
Register for an informational BoardBook webinar to learn more.