Online board meeting packet preparation tools that streamline preparation, distribution, and publishing of agenda packets.
Boardbook benefits include
- Savings on printing and copying expenses.
- Significant reduction in agenda preparation time.
- Timely delivery and availability of meeting materials to school board members and the public.
- Links to IASB and local district resources.
- Easy to learn and use.
Conduct paperless meetings!
BoardBook is a web-based application service that builds a searchable archive of meeting packets and approved minutes. It opens the door to electronically distributing the agenda to the board and posting selected materials online — making it possible for you to conduct paperless meetings.
What does it cost?
BoardBook is available on a subscription basis. There is no software to install. There are no set-up fees. A subscription includes:
- Personalized staff training
- Customization for your district
- Excellent telephone support service
- Online help features
Contact an IASB policy consultant for annual subscription fees.