The next issue of the Illinois School Board Journal is September/October, 2020, which includes revisiting Educational Equity wiith new urgency in these times. Members receive the Journal vial postal mail, The full digital edition is below, and an online text edition is also available.
The Illinois School Board Journal is published bi-monthly for member boards of education and their superintendents. The print edition is mailed to all members and is also available via full digital editions and text-based editions on the Association website.
Subscription Information | Guidelines for Authors | Advertising Rates
View Past Issues
- 2020 Journal Issues
- 2019 Journal Issues
- 2018 Journal Issues
- 2017 Journal Issues
- 2016 Journal Issues
- 2015 Journal Issues
- 2014 Journal Issues
Coming Soon in the Journal:
- September/October 2020: Equity Revisited
- November/December 2020: Student Health, School Safety and Security
- January/February 2021: Athletics and Extracurriculars (tentative)
- March/April 2021: Poverty/Homelessness (tentative)
- May/June 2021: New Board Members
- July/August 2021: Fine Arts (tentative)
- September/October 2021: Facilities
The Illinois School Board Journal welcomes submissions from the education community. Learn more.
To request copies of the print version, contact:
2921 Baker Drive
217/528-9688, ext. 1131