Joint Annual Conference
November 17-19, 2023
2023 Exhibitor Information
Attracting thousands of attendees and decision-makers from hundreds of Illinois school districts, the Joint Annual Conference is an ideal location for companies that provide school services and products. Exhibitor registration will open March 15, 2023.
The Joint Annual Conference is scheduled to take place from November 17-19 in Chicago. If you have additional Conference questions, please contact IASB Meetings Management Assistant Manager/Exhibit Manager Natalie Duke.
Regular 10' x 10' — $2,500
Corner 10' x 10' — $2,700
There are a limited number of 6' x 10' booths. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
Exhibit Hall Location and Hours
Hyatt Regency Chicago ▪ Riverside Center
151 East Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL
Thursday, November 16, 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Friday, November 17, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Saturday, November 18, 8:30 a.m.-2 p.m.
Important Dates for Exhibitors
- March 15, 2023: Exhibitor Registration Opens
- September 1, 2023: Conference Program ad and artwork deadline
- September 15, 2023: Complimentary company description, persons to be listed in official Conference Program, and full payment due
- October 13, 2023: Cancellations due in writing, no refunds after this date (cancellation amount returned less $400 cancellation fee). Housing changes after this date may result in higher rates.
- November 1, 2023: Exhibitor Badge requests due
- November 17-19, 2023: Joint Annual Conference