Joint Annual Conference
November 19-21, 2021Register
Conference begins in
Exhibitor Registration is Now Open
Exhibitor registration for the 2021 Joint Annual Conference, scheduled to take place from November 19-21 in Chicago, is now available.
- 2021 Exhibitor Contract
- 2021 Exhibitor Housing Form
- Exhibitor Floor Map
- Answers to Exhibitor FAQs
- Exhibitor Advertising
- Sponsorship Opportunities
If you have additional Conference questions, please contact IASB Meetings Management Assistant Manager/Exhibit Manager Natalie Duke.
10' x 10' - $2,475
Corner 10' x 10' - $2,675
There are a limited number of 6' x 10' booths. Please contact email@example.com for pricing and further information.
Exhibit Location and Hours
Hyatt Regency Chicago ▪ Riverside Center
151 East Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL
Thursday, November 18, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Friday, November 19, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Saturday, November 20, 8:30 a.m.-2 p.m.
Important Dates for Vendors
- February 15, 2021: Exhibitor Registration Opens
- June 8, 2021: Attendee Registration and Housing Opens
- September 1, 2021: Advertising Deadline, Sponsor Commitment and Payment Due
- October 1, 2021: Final Day to be Listed in Conference Program
- October 15, 2021: Exhibitor Cancellation Deadline (refunds will not be accepted after this date)
- November 19-21, 2021: Joint Annual Conference
The IASB/IASA/IASBO Joint Annual Conference is the premier educational conference in the nation. Attracting thousands of attendees and decision-makers from hundreds of Illinois school districts, including superintendents, board members, school business officials, principals, and administrative professionals.
Note: IASB continues to plan for an in-person Joint Annual Conference while monitoring COVID-19 mitigation measures. IASB is optimistic that statewide mitigation policies will permit the return of larger events, such as the Annual Conference, and staff will notify members and attendees of any adaptations due to the pandemic. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to connecting exhibitors with school leaders in person this November.