Joint Annual Conference
Exhibitor Registration is Now Open
Exhibitor registration for the 2021 Joint Annual Conference is now available.
The Joint Annual Conference is scheduled to take place from November 19-21, 2021 in Chicago. If you have additional Conference questions, please contact IASB Meetings Management Director Carla Bolt.
The IASB/IASA/IASBO Joint Annual Conference is the premier educational conference in the nation. Attracting over 9,000 attendees and decision-makers from over 700 Illinois school districts, including superintendents, board members, school business officials, principals, and administrative professionals.
Note: IASB is planning for an in-person Conference in 2021 while monitoring Coronavirus/COVID-19 emergency measures and giving due consideration to our member’s health and safety.
- February 15, 2021: Exhibitor Registration Opens
- March 8, 2021: Service Associates RFP deadline
- June 7, 2021: Attendee Registration and Housing Opens
- September 1, 2021: Advertising and Sponsorship Deadline
- October 1, 2021: Final Day to be Listed in Conference Program
- October 15, 2021: Cancellation Deadline (refunds will not be accepted after this date)
- November 19-21, 2021: Joint Annual Conference
Dates and Location
Hyatt Regency Chicago ▪ Riverside Center
151 East Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL
Thursday, November 18
8:30 a.m - 5 p.m.
Friday, November 19
8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday, November 20
8:30 a.m. - 2 p.m.
10' x 10' - $2,475
Corner 10' x 10' - $2,675
6' x 10'
Corner 6' x 10'
*The 6' x 10' booths are limited in number. Please contact IASB Meetings Management for pricing and further information, firstname.lastname@example.org.