Joint Annual Conference
2021 Joint Annual Conference: November 19-21Recognized as one of the nation's largest state education conferences, the Joint Annual Conference is a premier training event for school board members, administrators, and business officials. It is scheduled to take place in November at the Hyatt Regency Chicago (co-headquarters), Sheraton Grand Chicago (co-headquarters), and Swissôtel Chicago. Annual Conference Registration and Housing information will be available in early June.
If you have additional Conference questions, please contact IASB Meetings Management Director Carla Bolt.
Important dates to note
- February 15, 2021: Exhibitor Registration Opens
- March 8, 2021: Share the Success RFP deadline
- March 8, 2021: Service Associates RFP deadline
- June 7, 2021: Registration and Housing Opens
- November 19-21, 2021: Joint Annual Conference
"The Joint Annual Conference is a great experience. There are quality professionals who offer their expertise on many topics. You are guaranteed to walk away with multiple great ideas."