Accessing and Using the IASB Member Database
A member database offers board members, school officials, school districts, and others the ability to transact and monitor how they do business with the Association.
The system allows district administrators (district staff with the designated authority) the ability to update the district and board information. It also facilitates event registration, various purchases, and payment of invoices and other transactions.
The system will allow members to
- Create and access their membership profiles;
- Update their profile and contact information;
- Access PRESS Online subscription (Note: PRESS Plus is NOT accessed through the member account portal. Click here to learn how subscribers can access their unique PRESS Plus Online site.);
- Monitor and submit Master Board Member points;
- Monitor and submit LeaderShop Academy credits;
- Purchase items from the IASB online bookstore; and
- Register for events, workshops, meetings, and other educational activities.
NOTE: IASB unveiled a redesigned website on October 3, 2019. Instructions listed below will be updated soon to reflect any navigation changes to the Member Login.