As the "voice of school boards," IASB represents the locally elected officials of education in pursuing adequate and equitable school funding and other beliefs established by the membership.
Stay up-to-date on education-related legislation
Legislative Reports are compiled during sessions of the General Assembly and as needed during off-session times. Additional information concerning legislative issues is regularly featured in Association news posts, video updates, and on social media (Facebook and Twitter).
The End of Session Report includes an annual summary of legislative activity during the Spring Session of the Illinois General Assembly. Highlights of bills that were supported, opposed, or amended by IASB, and how the proposals impact Illinois public education are featured.
If you have any questions about legislation, please contact any of the IASB Governmental Relations staff.
Illinois Government, Legislation, and Administrative Rules Links
- Illinois State Board of Education
- Illinois Regional Offices of Education
- Illinois Administrative Code
- Illinois Government
- Illinois General Assembly
- Illinois State Board of Elections
- Illinois Educational Labor Relations Board
- Teachers Retirement System
- Evidence-Based Funding Professional Review Panel
- Illinois P-20 Council