As the "voice of school boards," IASB represents the locally elected officials of education in pursuing adequate and equitable school funding and other beliefs established by the membership.
Stay up-to-date on education-related legislation
- Illinois Vision 2020 Final Report (December 2020)
- HB 2170, Amendment #3-IASB written testimony
- Classrooms First Commission: A guide to P-12 Efficiency and Opportunity
- Local Government Consolidation and Unfunded Mandates Task Force-Final Report
- Mandates Enacted Since 1992