IASB maintains a robust amount of data that may be useful to school board members, public school districts, and other education related organizations. The Association compiles results after each consolidated election that include board member turnover information and financial election data. IASB also maintains a detailed database of school design projects and works with an outside organization to complete a school administrator salary study.
- Board Member Turnover Data — A historical comparisons of member turnover on Illinois school boards at biennial elections
- Finance Election Data — A database of school finance election results for bond issues (working cash and building bonds), school tax rate propositions, and county school facilities sales tax outcomes.
- School Design Data File — Contains data, illustrations, and commentary for more than 500 school design projects submitted for the annual Exhibition of Educational Environments at the Joint Annual Conference
- Administrator Salaries — Data and analysis on the salaries of district superintendents and principals in Illinois
- Teacher Salary Study — Conducted annually by the Illinois State Board of Education
- Illinois School Report Card — Find school data, including academic performance, school environment, educators, students, and more from the Illinois State Board of Education