Service Associate Firms to Present at Conference
Date PostedJune 15, 2023
IASB Service Associates help IASB carry out its responsibilities to local school boards and serve as an important resource for information and advice helpful to local school districts. Panel Sessions at the 2023 Joint Annual Conference will include presentations by member firms.
Six panel proposals were selected by the Service Associates Executive Committee to be presented this fall. The selected panel topics and presenting firms are:
- Imagining IPA: A Home for Bilingual Education — BLDD Architects
- Reimagining Teaching and Learning for 21st-Century Learners — DLA Architects
- High-Quality Virtual Learning Prevails Over Emergency Remote — Edmentum
- When the Smoke Clears: Is Your District Prepared for a Disaster? — ServPro Team Wolfe
- From Biz to Board: Financial Communication Best Practices — Stifel
- Health-Life Safety: Requirements, Process, and Funding — Stifel
The 2023 Joint Annual Conference is scheduled to take place November 17-19 in Chicago. In addition to presenting, Service Associate members may participate as attendees or exhibitors at the Joint Annual Conference.
IASB Service Associate member firms offer school-related products and services including appraisal, architectural/engineering, building construction, computer software and supplies, consulting, environmental, financial, human resource consulting, insurance, office equipment, and superintendent searches.