|2018 IASB JOINT ANNUAL CONFERENCE|
IASB will offer Pre-Conference Workshops on Friday, November 16 at the Sheraton Chicago Hotel. Participants can mix and match two half-day sessions (morning/afternoon) or choose one full-day workshop. Advance registration is required. All workshops are designated for LeaderShop Academy credit.
Click here to view the Pre-Conference Workshops brochure, including presentation descriptions, presenters, and scheduled times .
On-site registration at the Sheraton Grand Chicago will be accepted Friday morning, November 16 if space is available.
Full-day workshops begin at 8 a.m. and include a continental breakfast, lunch, breaks, and workshop materials.
Half-day morning workshops (8 a.m.) will include a continental breakfast, breaks, and workshop materials. Afternoon workshops (noon) include lunch, breaks, and workshop materials.
Registration for these workshops is open only to those who have registered for the 2018 Joint Annual Conference. For additional information contact Peggy Goone, 217/528-9688, ext. 1103.
- Professional Development Leadership Training (PDLT) and Performance Evaluation Reform Act (PERA) Training for School Board Members
- The Basics of Governance
- Leading Leaders: The Job of Board President
- Myers-Briggs Type Indicator
Half-Day Workshops (a.m. and p.m.):
- Collective Bargaining for School Board Members and Administrators
- Improve Student Achievement Through eXceptional Governance
- School Board/Superintendent Teams: Leading Intentionally
- The Deep Equity Lens: A Systemic Leadership Process
2018 Conference Menu
Click on Banner for More Information
Although the IASB website strives to provide accurate and authoritative information, the Illinois Association of School Boards does not guarantee or warrantee the accuracy or quality of information contained herein.