We hope you have made plans to join IASB at this year’s Joint Annual Conference, occurring in Chicago November 19-21. While there are a variety of learning opportunities available, we wanted to highlight some panels that will be presented by the IASB Government Relations Department.
IASB GOVERNMENTAL RELATIONS STAFF TO PRESENT VARIETY OF PANELS AT JOINT ANNUAL CONFERENCE
IASB staff will be joined by special guests in different panels including:
- (National Effort to Advance Student Success) United States Senator Tammy Duckworth, Illinois State Superintendent of Education Carmen Ayala, and Illinois State Senator Doris Turner
- (Advocacy in Action) Parent Advocate Ida Nelson
- (Illinois Teacher Shortage Status and Strategies) Regional Superintendent Shannon Fehrholz of ROE 51, Ernesto Matias, Education Officer for ISBE, and Illinois State Representative Katie Stuart
- (Pandenim to Prosperity: State Legislative Session) Illinois State Representative Michelle Mussman, Illinois State Representative Avery Bourne, Illinois State Senator Christopher Belt, and Illinois State Senator Sue Rezin
- (School Mental Health Policy to Practice) Illinois State Senator Karina Villa