SEL Webinar Series Available On-Demand
Date PostedNovember 14, 2021
IASB has created a series of webinars dedicated to boosting productive relationships and encouraging positive engagement with the community.
This series of webinars was presented by Jim Bolton, a consultant, trainer, and executive coach; and Doug Bolton, Ph.D., a licensed clinical psychologist with Formative Psychological Services in Northbrook who has worked with children, adolescents, couples, and families for over 25 years.
It is now available on-demand to IASB members. The series includes six webinars:
- Introduction to Social and Emotional Leadership Skills;
- Communicating with Candor;
- Building Mutual Understanding, Trust, and Respect Through Listening;
- Emotional Regulation: How to Stay Centered in the Storm;
- Working Through Conflict and Gridlock; and
- Handling Hostile Questions While Standing Your Ground.