Waypoint Webinars Offer Direction to New Board Members
Date PostedMay 1, 2021
The series of Waypoint Webinars continues through August and includes conversations with IASB staff representing various departments, to gain insight on the first days in office, what IASB offers, and to set the course for new board members.
- IASB: Your Companion on the Journey
- Wednesday, May 19, 2021, 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- The First 100 Days: 10 Actions for New Board Members
- Monday, June 21, 2021, 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Policy Primer
- Monday, July 12, 2021, 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Let’s Connect! Meet Your Division Colleagues and Field Services Director
- Wednesday, July 28, 2021, 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Approaching Advocacy
- Monday, August 9, 2021, 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Open Meetings Act (OMA): A Deeper Discussion
- Wednesday, August 25, 2021, 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
IASB webinars are free and a benefit of membership. Full details and registration for Waypoint Webinars and the Association’s Roadmap to Success for New Board Members are available on the IASB website.