Service Associate Firms to Present at 2021 Conference
Date PostedMay 19, 2021
Five panel proposals were selected by the Service Associates Executive Committee to be presented to school board attendees this fall. The presenting firms and panel topics are as follows:
- Stifel – The Pension Problem: Why You Should Care
- Edmentum – Social/Emotional Learning, More Important Than Ever
- Eriksson Engineering Associates – Navigating Municipal Zoning Processes
- International Contractors, Inc. – The Board’s Role in Construction Disputes
- Dewberry Architects – Reimaging School: Our District is Designing for the Future
The 2021 Joint Annual Conference is scheduled to take place November 19-21 in Chicago.
IASB Service Associates are businesses which offer school-related products and services including appraisal, architectural/engineering, building construction, computer software and supplies, consulting, environmental, financial, human resource consulting, insurance, office equipment, and superintendent searches. Service Associate members may participate as attendees or exhibitors at the Joint Annual Conference.