IASB President and Vice President Nominations Sought
Date PostedMay 10, 2021
The committee will use the following criteria when considering nominees
- Demonstrated leadership on a local board of education and at IASB division and state levels.
- Participation in a wide spectrum of IASB activities at all levels.
- Demonstrated ability to speak for public education in Illinois and to be an advocate for IASB positions.
- Membership on the IASB Board of Directors for at least two years is preferred.
- Additional leadership experience.
A slate of candidates chosen by the nominating committee will be presented for a vote before the IASB Delegate Assembly on November 20 during the Joint Annual Conference in Chicago.