Waypoint Webinars Guide New Board Members
Date PostedJune 15, 2021
The next Waypoint Webinar is The First 100 Days: 10 Actions for New Board Members, which will take place Monday, June 21, 2021, from 6:30 to 7:30 p.m. Join board members to share experiences and discover 10 actions you can take to accelerate the learning curve and continue building relationships with your team.
The series of Waypoint Webinars continues through August and includes conversations with IASB staff representing various departments, to gain insight on the first days in office, what IASB offers, and to set the course for new board members.
- The First 100 Days: 10 Actions for New Board Members
- Monday, June 21, 2021, 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Policy Primer
- Monday, July 12, 2021, 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Let’s Connect! Meet Your Division Colleagues and Field Services Director
- Wednesday, July 28, 2021, 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Approaching Advocacy
- Monday, August 9, 2021, 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Open Meetings Act (OMA): A Deeper Discussion
- Wednesday, August 25, 2021, 6:30 to 7:30 p.m.
IASB webinars are free and a benefit of membership. Full details and registration for Waypoint Webinars and the Association’s Roadmap to Success for New Board Members are available on the IASB website.