Recent mailings from IASB
IASB uses a variety of methods to share information about the services, programs, and resources of interest to school leaders. This includes direct mail, email, and social media.
To help you anticipate what information is forthcoming, and to encourage those who could benefit from such announcements to read these materials, here is a list of recently mailed publications and announcements from IASB:
- 2018 ICSA Member Directory (Superintendents, Regional Superintendents, Illinois Council of School Attorneys, Board of Directors, State Board of Education, Law Firms, Attorneys, State Senators, State Representatives) - Apr 16
- Resolution Submission Form and Letter (Superintendents, Regional Superintendents, Board Presidents, Resolutions Committee, Board of Directors, Board Secretaries, State Senators, State Representatives) - Mar 29
- 2018 Leadershop Symposium brochure - Mar 21
- January/February PRESS Issue 97 (PRESS subscribers) - Feb 26
- IASB Member Survey postcard (Superintendents, Board Presidents, Secretaries) - Feb 15
- School Board Governance Recognition application (Superintendents, Board Presidents) - Feb 6
- Blackhawk Division flyer - Feb 1
Some of these materials may also be available on the website. To keep up on the latest content posted online, sign up for automatic email notifications at: Online Update.
Click on Banner for More Information
Although the IASB website strives to provide accurate and authoritative information, the Illinois Association of School Boards does not guarantee or warrantee the accuracy or quality of information contained herein.