|2018 IASB JOINT ANNUAL CONFERENCE|
Parking and Travel Information
Conference registrants and guests that reserved hotels through IASB’s Joint Annual Conference housing block will see discounted parking rates at the Hyatt Regency, Sheraton Grand Chicago, and Chicago Marriot Downtown. The discounted rates for each location are listed below.
Hyatt Regency — $40 per day
Sheraton Grand Chicago — $25 per day
Chicago Marriot Downtown — $27 per day
Additional nearby parking
- Illinois Center Garage — $44 per day
- Park Millennium Garage — $36 per day
- Millennium Park — $50 per day
Public transportation is available from the suburbs and downstate Illinois to travel to the Joint Annual Conference. Links below will take you to the schedules for Amtrak, the CTA, and Metra.
- Ogilvie Transportation Center — 1 mile
- Chicago Union Station — 2 miles
- Greyhound Bus Terminal — 2 miles
- Chicago Midway International Airport — 13 miles
- O'Hare International Airport — 17 miles
Magnificent Mile Lights Festival
2018 Conference Menu
Click on Banner for More Information
Although the IASB website strives to provide accurate and authoritative information, the Illinois Association of School Boards does not guarantee or warrantee the accuracy or quality of information contained herein.