Hotel Guest ServicesFor accurate information on guest services, please contact hotel staff directly and visit the hotel websites. Get the most up-to-date questions answered upon check-in.
- Hyatt Regency Chicago, (312) 565-1234
- Sheraton Grand Chicago, (312) 464-1000
- Swissôtel Chicago, (312) 565-0565
- Fairmont Chicago, (312) 565-8000
- Chicago Marriott Downtown Magnificent Mile, (312) 836-0100
- InterContinental Chicago Magnificent Mile, (312) 944-4100
- Embassy Suites by Hilton, (312) 836-5900
- Royal Sonesta Chicago Riverfront, (312) 346-7100
Parking and TransportationPlease allow extra time for parking and transportation services. Call in advance to check current availability.
A number of parking and travel options are available in locations close to the Joint Annual Conference headquarters hotels. The Hyatt Regency Chicago website offers parking locations and a map of nearby parking and transportation services.
Additional parking nearby includes Illinois Center Garage, Park Millennium Garage, and Millennium Park.
Important Update on Hyatt Regency Chicago Parking Options
The front drive of the Hyatt Regency Chicago will be closed November 17-20. Valet parking at the Hyatt Regency will be limited during the Conference. View the hotel’s notification for additional parking options.
- Ogilvy Transportation Center — 1 mile
- Chicago Union Station — 2 miles
- Greyhound Bus Terminal — 2 miles
- Chicago Midway International Airport — 13 miles
- O'Hare International Airport — 17 miles
- Magnificent Mile Lights Festival — Visit the website for daily schedules and street closures in the area.
Safety Measures and ProtocolsHost organizations will adhere to all health and safety requirements in place at the time of the event in order for school leaders to safely learn, grow, and connect with peers.
Attendees are responsible for monitoring their own health and should self-isolate Please isolate if COVID-19 symptoms develop while attending the Conference. To stay updated on guidance, please visit the City of Chicago Coronavirus Response Center.
Please direct specific questions or concerns about attendance to IASB Meetings Management at firstname.lastname@example.org.