Joint Annual Conference
November 18-20, 2022
Exhibitor Registration is Open
Exhibitor registration for the 2022 Joint Annual Conference is now available.
2022 Exhibitor Contract
Exhibitor Housing Form and Information
Exhibitor Floor Map
Conference Program Advertising
The Joint Annual Conference is scheduled to take place from November 18-20, 2022 in Chicago. If you have additional Conference questions, please contact IASB Meetings Management Assistant Manager/Exhibit Manager Natalie Duke.
The IASB/IASA/IASBO Joint Annual Conference is the premier educational conference in the nation. Attracting thousands of attendees and decision-makers from hundreds of Illinois school districts, including superintendents, board members, school business officials, principals, and administrative professionals. See past Conference highlights.
Regular 10' x 10'
Corner 10' x 10'
There are a limited number of 6' x 10' booths. Please contact email@example.com for further information.
Exhibit Location and Hours
Hyatt Regency Chicago ▪ Riverside Center
151 East Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL
Thursday, November 17, 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Friday, November 18, 8:30 a.m.-5 p.m.
Saturday, November 19, 8:30 a.m.-2 p.m.
Important Dates for Vendors
- September 1, 2022: Conference Program ad and artwork, IASB Service Associate BINGO, and Sponsorship participation due with all applicable fees.
- October 3, 2022: Complimentary company description and persons to be listed in official Conference Program and full payment due.
- October 14, 2022: Cancellations due in writing – No refunds after this date (Cancellation amount returned less $400 cancellation fee). Housing changes after this date may result in higher rates.
- November 2, 2022: Exhibitor Badge requests due.
- November 18-20, 2022: Joint Annual Conference