Hinsdale THSD 86 - Assistant Superintendent of Academics - (2020)
Type: 9-12: 4,149 students
POSITION OBJECTIVE: To provide leadership for all teaching and learning programs in
District 86. Working together with the superintendent, principals and stakeholders, the Assistant
Superintendent for Teaching and Learning is responsible for the development and delivery of a
consistently exceptional educational program.
1. Masters Degree, Ph.D. preferred
2. Type 75 Administrative Certificate (Illinois)
3. 5-10 years of school and district experience in curriculum and instruction
4. Supervisory experience at building and district levels
1. Ability to understand and apply school code and legal documents
2. Ability to make effective presentations and develop practical operating models
3. Ability to interpret, analyze and use data including statistics and test data
4. Ability to use database, spreadsheet and word-processing applications
5. Ability to communicate and interact effectively with a variety of audiences
For a complete Job Description, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Status: Dr. Christopher Covino Employed.
Last Updated: 5/15/2020 3:22:22 PM